The Soleil collection combines the most popular all-around and touring board shapes with a windsurf option, providing riders with absolute freedom to perform on the water. With AZTRON signature Double Double Tech and 4.0 m2 or 5.5 m2 sail, riders can handle all waves with confidence. Besides, SUP and windsurf option, every board is equipped with extra D-ring to attach a kayak seat.
SOLEIL XTREME 12'0" TOURING SUP / WINDSURF OPTION Double Layer and Double Chamber Tech. Incl. integrated mastfoot insert (for windsurf use), STYLE adj. aluminium paddle, double action pump, 10" coil leash, 2*9" US center fin, extra D-rings for kayak seat, 135 gear bag.
- Double Chamber Tech with 150L inner chamber for extra floatation and durability
- Double Layer Fusion Tech on drop-stitch fabric: 25% lighter
- Multi-functional SUP with touring board shape
- Beautiful "Planet Inspired" graphic with digital printing tech
- Sectional deep grooved EVA traction deck
- Tail kick pad
- 8+1+1 D-ring connectors for kayak seat attachment and bungee storage
- Multiple handles
- Integrated mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Double 9-inch fin set-up. US fin box
|SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES|
|Length:||12'0" / 366 cm|
|Width:||32" / 81 cm|
|Thickness:||6" / 15 cm|
|Rec. Load:||110 kg|
|Max load:||150 kg|
Kayak seat and mastfoot not included.