KOLIBRI inflatable boats of the Standard series are flat-bottomed inflatable boats with a stationary transom, with a full-size cockpit, the passenger capacity of up to four people and the ability to install an outboard engine with a capacity of up to 12 hp.
- durable and cut-resistant five-layer PVC fabric with a density of 950 g/m2;
- quick assembling and disassembling of the boat;
- the main assembly units are welded using HFW equipment;
- floorboard: folding flooring (sole-book);
- a wide range of accessories and optional equipment of our own design;
- transom is made of high quality, moisture resistant, film faced plywood;
- overpressure valves to relieve excess pressure in the tubes;
- sliding seat – stepless variable positioning along the boards of the boat allows installing the seat in the most convenient place for you;
- full-size rowing equipment with enhanced hydrodynamic characteristics;
- bow roller with the anchor rope fastening;
- monolithic transom mounts are many times stronger and more reliable than traditional mounting using PVC straps.
WE SHIP ONLY TO COUNTY CLARE, LIMERICK and KERRY.
We working towards shipping across all Ireland.
|SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES|
|Length overall x Width overall, cm||330х160|
|Length internal x Width internal, cm||222х70|
|Tube diameter, cm||42|
|№ of chambers, pcs||3|
|Loading capacity, kg||480|
|Engine max, HP (kW) (not included)||12 (8,8)|
|Set weight, kg||31|
|Dimension of package, cm||110х65х50|
|Boat design category (CE)||C|