KOLIBRI inflatable boats of the Standard series are flat-bottomed inflatable boats with a stationary transom, with a full-size cockpit, the passenger capacity of up to four people and the ability to install an outboard engine with a capacity of up to 12 hp.
- durable and cut-resistant five-layer PVC fabric with a density of 950 g/m2;
- quick assembling and disassembling of the boat;
- the main assembly units are welded using HFW equipment;
- three variants of the floorboard: slatted laminated deck; folding flooring (sole-book); air-deck;
- a wide range of accessories and optional equipment of our own design;
- transom is made of high quality, moisture resistant, film faced plywood;
- overpressure valves to relieve excess pressure in the tubes;
- sliding seat – stepless variable positioning along the boards of the boat allows installing the seat in the most convenient place for you;
- full-size rowing equipment with enhanced hydrodynamic characteristics;
- bow roller with the anchor rope fastening;
- monolithic transom mounts are many times stronger and more reliable than traditional mounting using PVC straps.
- Repair set
- Bag for boat
WE SHIP ONLY TO COUNTY CLARE, LIMERICK and KERRY.
We working towards shipping across all Ireland.
|SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES|
|Length overall x Width overall, cm||300х160|
|Length internal x Width internal, cm||192х70|
|Tube diameter, cm||42|
|№ of chambers, pcs||3|
|Loading capacity, kg||410|
|Engine max, HP (kW)||8 (5,9)|
|Set weight, kg||30|
|Dimension of package, cm||100х57х40|
|Boat design category (CE)||C|