ENDLESS FUN IN ALL CONDITIONS
The new CRUX 7’0” is a high-performing soft-top surfboard that excels in all different kinds of waves. A hybrid between a fun board and a long board, the CRUX makes it easy to catch waves and carve with power.
FLAT SQUASH TAIL
Squash tails are known for their ability for quick and sharp turns. The larger pulled squash tail on the CRUX provides enough needed stability but also enables a looser and faster board.
HDPE SLICK BOTTOM
The Soft-Top surfboard collection features a HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) bottom that is extremely strong, impact resistant and weather resistant. The advanced material also makes the board extremely light weight, giving the board fast riding speed.
Our Soft-Top Surfboard range comes with screw-in removable tri-fin system designed specifically for this collection. It gives a perfect and tight fit every time. Easy to install and uninstall even with sand or water.
- Progressive board shape helps wave count and riding in all waves
- Low nose entry for easy wave catching
- Flat deck gives comfortable and easy ride
- IXPE plastic deck surface
- HDPE slick bottom with stringer system
- Tail safety leash plug installed
- Square tail for quick release and extra stability
- Removable tri-fin set up
|SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES|
|Length:||7'0" / 214 cm|
|Width:||21.5" / 54.5 cm|
|Thickness:||3" / 7.6 cm|
|Weight:||6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs|
|Rec. Load:||50-82 kg / 110-181 lbs|
|Max load:||98 kg / 216 lbs|