The braided polyester rope is widely used in marine as well as general purpose applications, being ideal for use as rigging lines, main sheets, jib sheets, genoa sheets, tent guy wires, washing lines, etc.
The polyester rope has a high strength, but is of low stretch. In addition, it also has a good UV, abrasion and chemicals resistance, to ensure a long term use.
Please note that this rope has a braided sheath but the core strands are not braided.
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyester
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Length: 500 m
- Breaking strength: 550 kg
- Working strength: 110 kg
- UV resistant and abrasion resistant
- Good salt water, acid and petroleum resistance
- High strength and low stretch
- Not suitable for climbing,for lifting goods/loads or for using as a swing/a part of a swing.
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%