How to proceed with Bike to Work Scheme in our online store
How to Applied for a bike through Bike To Work Scheme
1. Choose Your Dream Bike:
- Select the bicycle of your choice.
2. If the bike's price does not exceed €1250 for standard bicycles or €1500 for electric bicycles, add accessories up to the mentioned amount (helmet, bike pump, bike lock, inner tubes, tires, bike baskets, lights, phone holder, etc.)
3. Proceed to Payment:
- After adding all items to your shopping cart, proceed to payment.
4. Fill in Your Information:
- Fill in the required information fields.
- Include the name of the company you work for.
5. Select Bike To Work as Your Payment Method:
- In the next window, choose "Bike To Work" as your payment method and confirm.
6. Invoice Generation:
- Once we receive your submission, we will generate an invoice.
7. Submit the Invoice to Your Employer or Relevant Department:
- Hand over the invoice to your employer or the appropriate department, such as accounting or HR.
8. If your company uses a third-party Bike To Work service like:
- Travel Hub
, please upload the invoice on their platform.
9. Delivery of Your Bike:
- After receiving payment confirmation, we will deliver your chosen bicycle to the provided address completely free of charge!
Please note that the specific terms and conditions of your Bike To Work program may vary, so be sure to follow the guidelines provided by your program and employer.